- 19 Jul
How to fix Canon Printer Error Code 6A81?
Fix Canon Printer Error Code 6A81 which has to do with Purge unit printer is where lie the cartridge to clean heads. The Print head moves normal all rollers go and print head parks over the purge unit as normal. The error usually occurs in the printer Canon PIXMA IP4800, MG5140, MG5250, MG5150, MX882 and many other Canon printer models. There is possibility that this jam, not move electric printer problems. The Canon Printer machine error code 6A81 is caused by an obstruction within the printer, usually a paper jam but it could be any foreign body that has found its way into the printer. The obstruction stops the carriage and print head from moving into the correct position when powering up the printer. The print head should come to rest at the right hand side of the carriage and position itself over the waste ink sponges for the right working of the Canon Printer. The print head is unable to perform it working and returns the ‘6A81’ error message. One can also connect to Canon Printer Support Number for proper one t to one assistance whenever wishes to.
Steps to Follow for Troubleshooting the Canon Printer Error Code 6A81 :
• Something jamming the purge unit or just absorber out of place which is picking up on the carriage preventing it from moving correctly.
• With no resistance move the purge away from the carriage then you can shine a torch into the machine and look at the purge unit.
• Crumpled paper jammed in the purge.
• If all looks well, the purge unit may be defective and need to be replaced.
• Present to the wiper is the purge which may have stuck. It slides back and forth and they have been known to stick.
• Push it with a long screwdriver to see if it is moving or not.
• If something is blocking inside the printer.
• Check using a flashlight, to ensure there should be nothing obstructing the paper feed mechanism down inside the printer where it is not easily seen.
• When you find nothing obvious unplug the printer power supply.
With the dry cloth clean the rubber rollers in the automatic sheet feeder so as to remove the dust from the coating of the rollers there and as they become less tacky, they cannot feed paper correctly.
• Turn the Canon printer upside down and shake well for few seconds to see if anything falls out of the paper feed area which is obstructing the print head motion.
• Switch on the printer by plugging on the Printer take your paper out and replace it with a fresh, small stack of paper. Then try to form feed again. If that works, then try to print again. And your Printer device is now working well.
Connect to Canon Printer Customer Support Number +44-800-046-5291
The above steps are sufficient to resolve 6A81 Printer Error code message for Printer model machine. You can contact via Canon Printer Customer Support +44-800-046-5291 (Toll-Free) for immediate and instant query support. We are present 24*7 to assist you in right direction with right set of the solutions support for error free print results.
About the Author